Bill is the Founder of KO Gym, and a former World Champion in Kickboxing and Muay Thai and well as numerous other Martial Arts. Bill has trained numerous Muay Thai World Champions over the years here at KO Gym.
- A former World champion in Kickboxing and Muay Thai, and holds numerous black belts in other Martial Arts e.g. Judo, Karate, Wu Shu Kwan etc.
- Bill founded KO in 1976 and has been training World Champions ever since. KO is now the most respected Muay Thai club in the country and has branches in North, South, East and West London, as well as Poland.
- Bill is head of the English National team coach for Kickboxing and Muay Thai gaining numerous Gold medals in World and European championships.
- Celebrity trainer to stars such as Pink and Madonna.
- Sports Science BSc Hons.
- Bill now heads up a team of over 40 KO Kru teaching Muay Thai to KO students in five full time gyms in the South East.
- Trained 34 World Champions in Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
- One of the UK''s leading promoters for UK Kickboxing and Muay Thai, with shows featured on Sky, TWS, and Eurosport.